Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eats Lately

This Post is inspired by Tina at Carrots n Cake! You'll see me refer to her a lot because her page rocks!

Below are some of the meals and snacks I ate this week!


Smoked Chicken with green beans and avocado with a side of diced carrots


Basil Chicken with Carrots, summer squash, sugar snap peas, watercress and asparagus in a spicy sauce  (My splurge of the week at Rice Japanese restaurant)


Chicken and Broccoli made with Italian seasoning, olive oil and rosemary served with leftover veggies from Rice.


Chipotle bow: double chicken, mild salsa, fajita vegetables and guacamole (I didn't eat all the guac so I saved some for today)

Last night I made myself a batch of No-Bake Grain Free, Egg Free cookie dough that I mentioned in a previous post.




This morning I went for a brief 2 mile run in my new tank from Living Proof Gear! I love the tank because it was lightweight and it gave me the motivation to continue running despite the heat and humidity!


After two miles I was ready to come in and do some crunches and stretches :)

I am happy to report that I worked out 5 days this week :)
Sunday (7/14)
Run (2.6 miles)
Monday  (7/15)
Crossfit
Tuesday (716)
Rest
Wednesday (7/17)
Crossfit
Thursday (7/18)
Crossfit
Friday (7/19)
Crossfit
Saturday (7/20)
Run (2 miles)



The heat and humidity this week has made running outside super difficult and hard to breathe. For that reason, I have kept my runs under 3 miles. Ideally I would prefer to run between 3-5 miles at a time, but hey 2 miles sure beats sitting on the couch!

Have a great weekend! :)
<3 kristin="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment