Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Just Registered For The Spartan Sprint!!

The bf and I are signed up to run the 5K obstacle run at Citizens Bank Park in Philly September 28th. Oh man what are we getting ourselves into? It's going to be tough but I'm up for the challenge!

I'm visualizing crazy obstacles and mud all wrapped up into one "race." Mark and I are doing it together with a few other Crossfitters at our new 'box!' (It's weird to say that instead of 'gym'). We are all riding up to Philly in style via Limo Bus. That will be really nice on the way home when we are all dirty to not have to dirty up our cars!

I continue to eat healthy these days and quite honestly my pictures appear super boring but hey it's all healthy foods and I'm the one eating it! haha

Here are a few of my most recent meals:


3 egg scramble with red and orange bell pepper and black pepper (too easy to be that delicious)




Homemade turkey burger with onions garlic and topped with fresh pico de gallo



Today's lunch consisted of: pork tenderloin with cinnamon applesauce, broccoli, cauliflower, and red seedless grapes



Grilled Chicken with Montreal seasoning (Not Paleo), Broccoli, Cauliflower, cucumbers)

Candy Canteloupe (So fresh and yummy)

And tonight I am having some more grain-free cookie dough courtesy of CNC. I am slightly obsessed with it if you couldn't already tell!!


Today's Crossfit WOD was a good one, but I am mad at myself for wussing out and not doing enough weight. I am still new to Crossfit so I only did 55# deadlift. The WOD tonight was

WOD: 5 rounds for time: 
  • 5 handstand pushups
  • 10 hand-release pushups
  • 15 deadlifts (Rx: 95# for girls)
  • 200m run


I finished in 12:50 and don't get me wrong, I was huffing and puffing but when I finished I kept thinking to myself "You should have done more weight!"

Oh well there is always next time!!! 

Happy Hump Day guys!!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?
What is your favorite food (good or bad)?

I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend and watching the Crossfit Games
I think my favorite food would have to be ice cream- I need to figure out how to make ice cream with coconut milk!!

<3 kristin="" nbsp="" p="">











No comments:

Post a Comment